GA is not just the abbreviation for Georgia. It's also the beginning of the logo - GAGGLE. LOL The girls started school today - I'll post how it went later. In a nutshell (as far as my fight with the school and school district) Lyd is at a peanut-free table at lunch, but the 504 office is totally ignoring me. I will be spending Monday at their office. I'm short, but you can't ignore me forever. Have I mentioned I may never get hired to teach here? :)
Other than THAT - life is fantastic. I'm just so grateful for my family! I love being home with Laura and being here to watch these little women grow up. As for Mike - I totally don't know how I landed such a hunky, sweet guy! Nothing has happened to bring this on, just been thinking about how lucky I am to have such an awesome life.
Going to snuggle a little monkey.
Les
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Last visit to Temple Square

1 comment:
Glad they made an effort to finally do something. Can't wait to hear the continuing saga, especially as it finishes in your favor of course.
Post a Comment