Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Forgot about the bugs


So I totally forgot about the bugs here!! AARGH!!!! I'm being harassed by a fly as I type.


Guess what - I got a job! I'm teaching preschool at Laura's school! She's in the room next door to me. We're trying to get the Georgia funding so that we can become a public preschool. The Georgia state lottery pays for free pre-K for age four and for college if you maintain a good GPA in high school. Anyway, if we get it, my pay will go up substantially and I'll be on public school schedule for holidays and all that. I'm hoping this will get me into the system and into 3-5 grade next year.


Let's see - what else. I still have boxes around. *sigh* Can boxes reproduce, cause these suckers are! We bought a sofa bed for our guest room. It'll be here tomorrow.


Oh - how could I forget?? We visited Disney last week. It was Lo's first time and she had a blast! She was so cute about the whole thing. Lyd and Lily had a great time, too - of course! We were able to spend time with our friend Darrell while we were there. It was so nice to see a familiar face after being in a place where we know no one. Speaking of familiar faces, guess who we ran into at EPCOT? Craig Behunian (sp??) from church in Utah! Craziness... After all the times we've gone, we've never run into anyone.


Guess I'll go eat my lunch now. I bought a flavored water at Wal-Mart, drank 3/4 of it before I realized it was caffeinated. I feel like I'm nervous and my hands are shaking. What a Mormon. :D


Hugs all around,

Les

1 comment:

Marni said...

Pocahontas totally has a buff chick pose, doesn't she?

Congrats on the job! Do they not follow the school schedule anyway, just to make it easier for everyone?

Our Family

Our Family
Last visit to Temple Square