Thank you, Leslie! Those are Canadian Geese. I totally cracked up when you let me know. Can you say "I don't believe in being 'one with nature'." LOL No camping for me and I cannot stand zoos. Ducks was as close to accurate as I was going to get. :)
The question has arisen - noseeums... No See Ums. Little bugs you can't see that bite. Yep, the price you pay for a warm climate. Stupid things. I'm diligently surfing the net to find some homeopathic way to keep the buggers out of my house.
Things are going good. I'm trying to do one room a day - like totally get it done. I have our bedroom done. Mike needs to haul boxes to the attic - winter clothes. He's working 12s right now, so I am not going to nag him. Poor worker bee.
I finished the game room yesterday. That was a ton of work and I was exhausted last night. We took the kids to get their school supplies when Mike got home and I did NOT want to. Bed...just bed! :) We're ordering vinyl lettering today to dress up their backpacks. They have to be transparent, so they are DULL.
Wow - my ceiling is so high in here that my typing on the laptop is echoing. Mike would never make it. He hates that sound!
Well, off to another day. I've got the Jones' - the family from church - coming over for dinner. So today I want to get the downstairs finished. Mainly just boxes to move and minor thing to put away.
Love to all,
Les
PS Marni - how did you get your blog layout so cute?? I don't like mine. Tell me, oh guru of blog.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Last visit to Temple Square

1 comment:
It took a lot of messing and playing. You know blogger has lots of options for layouts, right?
I didn't use this, but it would probably be a big help. Here's a link to #5 of five lessons on customizing your blog (the rest are linked there too). I had it saved just in case I ever got the big desire to do some presto chango again.
http://chocolateonmycranium.blogspot.com/2008/05/customizing-your-blog-part-5-adjusting.html
Post a Comment