We have a lagoon behind the pool. Mike wants to get a kayak, which would be cool. There are also ducks. Today some came down to visit. We fed them some bread and they pooped in the road. Nice trade off. Oy. See the white bag and junk? That's a bag of bricks some dude dropped off two days ago. I'm assuming they're doing something with it sometime! If not, we just got some bricks. LOL
The house is coming along. We hung some pictures today and even put some light bulbs into lamps. I know - exciting!
I really have nothing new to say. Georgia is awesome, Comcast (here) is SLOW, Southerners are nice, and noseeums are horrid. We don't have many mosquitoes. Our neighborhood actually has a breeze going through it on a regular basis, so the mosquitoes aren't too bad. The noseeums, however, are here...in force. I'm going to have to find a way to keep them out. I'll rub garlic all over the kids if I have to. (Notice I didn't offer to rub that on me. Stinky!)
Ah - I hear my phone ringing! Yay!
Love to all,
Les

2 comments:
I hate to be the one to tell you but M R KNOT DUCKS!! M R GEESE!!! Unless they grow 'em different like in the south.
Love the blog. We miss you guys too. Hope that you meet many strong, good friends in Georgia, and always know that your network of friends is growing wider, deeper and stronger.
Love the pics and the comments, especially the poem. Who knew?
Post a Comment