To all you single parents - my hat is off to you. Mike was only gone two weeks this last time and it was hard...even with good little girls like mine. It is nice just having someone else to drive, someone else to take them to the pool, someone else to do anything. He looks great (of course) an you cannot tell he broke his nose. I'm still making him go to the doctor Tuesday.
I am going to make me an appointment, too. My hearing is getting worse - but in the opposite way of what you are thinking. My hearing has been getting more and more sensitive. It's gotten ridiculous. I can't stand the sound of forks on plates, anything to do with chalkboards (even just writing on them), and even the littlest sounds are amplified. They can literally be painful. I don't even want to use real plates at dinner. Hopefully I will get a referral to an ENT. Yeah, leave it to me to get this idiot illness. LOL
What did you guys think about McCain's choice? I was kinda ticked at first. Romney would have been awesome. I hope he runs again in four or eight years. But then I researched Sarah Palin and I like her. I can get behind them now. Especially in light of the over-the-top liberal views of Joebama. I had looked into Bob Barr, who is running on the Liberitarian ticket, but I don't like their stand on the issues. They are pro-choice and for gay marriage. Mitt needs to start a new political group. Want an upside to this whole fiasco? Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh's shows are even more interesting than before. Glenn had me laughing out loud on Thursday. OK - so you gotta read it. I wish you could hear him doing this. It was just so funny. http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/14528/
On that note, travel safe (that'll make sense after the article) and remember we love y'all.
Leslie
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
Last visit to Temple Square

1 comment:
My interest was peaked the second I heard he picked a woman to run with him. He's so rough, it softens him up. Everything I've heard about her is awesome, even the 'dirt' about the ex-brother-in-law. Romney would have been cool, but it's an excellent move.
Glad your hubby is home!
Post a Comment