Monday, August 25, 2008

Sunshine!

The storm has passed. YAY!! I'm coming to terms with Joyce being gone. Almost made it through church without crying and then we sang, "Where Can I Turn For Peace" and lost it. Our ward sings beautifully! It'll all be okay.

Onward and Upward, right? Right. So now I'm thinking I should have gone into law like my advisers told me in college. I'm ACHING to have a lawsuit against this idiot school district. I had a meeting with Lyd's school this afternoon. Long story short - it was a waste of time. They are still refusing the 504. I am proud to say I was very professional and calm throughout the whole thing. I was prepared with facts. They behaved like little snots - giving each other sideways glances and the like. I finally asked one lady what the look was for. It was hard to ask that without including a smack across her head. LOL I'm taking the next step on this road. I cannot give up - Lydia's life is on the line. A 504 LEGALLY binds them to take the proper steps to take care of her. They do not want to be held accountable in any way. HA.

Mike gets home from his TDY Thursday. I miss him! Does anyone know a rich person who can give us a few million so he can quit working and just stay home with me all day? :)

I'm going to go do some research. They know what they're up against now, so they might be better prepared next time...

Les

1 comment:

Marni said...

HOW can they deny it? What are they pulling out?

Our Family

Our Family
Last visit to Temple Square