Wednesday, April 22, 2009

On the road - AGAIN?

Wow - we've been here eight whole months and now we have orders. ??? We found out last week that Mike is going to Afghanistan for a year in June. I've said it five thousand times, but it won't feel real until my first night without him. Stinks. :( We've done this before so we'll be fine, but it doesn't make it any more fun, you know?

The Air Force has given us a HUGE light at the end of the Afghani tunnel - we've moving to Ramstein, Germany when Mike gets home!! YAY!!! We've very excited! My poor girls. I'll be driving down the road and suddenly yell out "Gelato!!" or "Venice!!" I keep thinking of things I will eat, see, do... :)

What a life!

1 comment:

Jones Crew said...

YAAAAAAAAA!!!!! See you there les!!!!

Our Family

Our Family
Last visit to Temple Square