Wednesday, April 1, 2009

If You're Happy and You Know It...

Quick note 'cause I went to the gym and now I am stinky. Yes, I realize that falls under "TMI". I just had to pop on here and let y'all know how good life is.

1 -We successfully defeated the school district on the whole Lydia thing. She has a 504 with ALL the accomodations we requested. Yipee!

2 - We are going to be in Florida for Spring Break. No, not Panama City with all the sinners. :) We'll be at my parent's home in Niceville. I plan on living on the beach every day. Gotta get a tan. Right now, if you look up "Georgia Cracker" in the dictionary, there's a picture of me. By the way, when did "cracker" become a bad name for white people? I always thought it was funny. I told Mike that after the beach we will no longer be Crackers, we'll be Saltines.

3 - I am actually excited about going to Girl's Camp this year! I'm getting to know the Ward camp director and she is hilarious. Should be a good time.

4 - I am going to be in Utah at the end of the month for Women's Conference. YAHOO!!!

5 - Mike may not be going to Iraq this fall. Hate to jinx it by writing it...

6 - Winter is totally and completely over here.

7 - Um, uh... I know there's more...

Life is just good, good, good.

1 comment:

Marni said...

You didn't add, I played a rockin' awesome April's Fools Joke on a while lotta people today. :)

Or that people think you're so fabulous, you should totally start a fan club.

Our Family

Our Family
Last visit to Temple Square