Sunday, June 22, 2008

Things are bigger in Texas

Actually, we just stay up later here! We got in to Fort Worth around 8:30 last night, cleaned up, and got back in the car. Friends of ours, the Nutters, live in Keller (about 15 minutes away). We had a great time visiting with them. The kids swam in the pool and Scottie actually ended up spending the night! We stayed there WAY too late and are just now getting up (9:30) and going back to their house for breakfast.

The trip yesterday was uneventful. I mean, I really can't think of one thing worth mentioning. Oh, wait. Mike just reminded me. Laura turned into a chocolate kid. We got the kids each a candy bar. Lo got a Peppermint Pattie. About half an hour after I gave it to her, I turned around to tell her something, only to see she has enough chocolate on her hands and face to tempt a Survivor into quitting the game for a lick. She was just too yummy!

OK - on the road again now. Heading to the Nutters then over to Jefferson, Texas to see Aunt and Great-Aunt. We'll stop in either Louisiana or western Mississippi tonight. Should be home in Niceville tomorrow. YAY!!!

Lots of hugs. I hope y'all notice our little family is gone from church today. I sure miss you guys. :(

Les

No comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Last visit to Temple Square