Saturday, June 21, 2008

Oh, New Mexico...back again.

Mike and I lived in New Mexico when we were first married. We weren't sad to leave. On the flip side, we were SO happy to see the Zia state tonight! We just checked into our hotel in Albuquerque...11:30 PM

It was a great day...once we finally left! Our car refused to start. I let the kids watch a movie while we did the final loading, so when Mike went to start the engine, the car just laughed and started singing the Utah song. We had to get a guy from Mike's work to come give us a jump!

We had to stop for lunch and potty in South Salt Lake. Can you believe that?? I thought we were never going to get on the road. But we did and the kids were rock-star travellers (as usual). Did you know there is like two McD's in all of New Mexico?? It took us over an hour and a half to find one for Lyd and Laura.

By the way, my fellow Weight Watchers. Can you say HA!!! I'm not doing the diet during this trip. Too much of a hassle. I'm exercising by shifting in my seat now and then. :) I'll get back on it when we get to Florida, or Georgia, or when I hit 40. Just kidding. I'll get back on it and be buff at Women's Conference.

So, after 50,000 pit stops (why can't everyone go at the SAME TIME??) we are going to bed. We'll be stopping at a freind's house in Fort Worth tomorrow night. I'll upload pics to our phanfare account in the morning.

Lots of love,
Les

No comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Last visit to Temple Square