Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hold on tight, it's going to be a bumpy ride

We got our hard copy orders yesterday.  Mixed emotions.  I personally think we have been here too long.  We know too many places, recognize too many people, know too many short cuts, have too much history.  It's much easier to leave after two years.  Three?  It's become home.  Dang it. 

I've made so many amazing friends here - people who have changed my life for good.  It stinks beyond stinking to leave them behind.  That's why I love Facebook and email.  I'll be able to keep up with them.

On the UP side - we are excited to be back in the USA.  For me (Leslie) - I can't wait to get back into local politics, go back to school to get certified in English and History, attend the temple weekly, be WARM, and meet new friends.  Throw in being able to DRIVE to family and I'm pretty dang happy. 

So - now for the sum up of this week.  Um...  I almost finished prepping Laura's room to move.  Oy to the vay.  Toys R Us puked in her room and I had to clean it up.  Other than that, I am blond again (yahoo!), I got to shop in France (yahoo!), and the weather went cold (boo!).

Off to a new week and more prepping.  Save me.

1 comment:

Barbara Reggio-Brown said...

I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Great blogging!

http://coffeeandcrazy.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-received-liebster-award-nomination.html

Our Family

Our Family
Last visit to Temple Square