Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Love bugs don't need love

You Utahans probably aren't familiar with the "love bug". No, not the VW bug from when we were kids. These are BUGS. Icky, yucky, stupid (some bugs ARE stupider than others), in your face, stuck to the car, trying to get in your house, BUGS.


Aren't they UGLY??? It is lovebug season here. They are EVERYWHERE. My poor girls just scream from the door to the car, the car to the school, etc... I have taken to putting the gas hose into the tank, putting the little auto thing on (I'm so technical), and watching for the tank to be full from inside my car. I hated these things when I was in high school and have not developed a love for them since.

But they ARE smarter than the stink bugs in Italy. You just felt sorry for them. We had one get into our house and we watched it fly over and over into the wall, until it fell down dead. Just not smart.

Makes you wonder - what kind of bug are you? Hmmm... Yuck. Never mind. ~shiver~ Don't like any of them.

Les

No comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Last visit to Temple Square